United Multi-Cultural Centre Rotherham Website Content
“Bringing together communities to share common goals and to help build a better and more positive future for all”
Aims and Objectives:
- To facilitate the development of cultural awareness within the community
- To raise awareness and increase confidence and self-esteem amongst the members of the community
- Help and assist new associations of Rotherham and act as a mentor for fledgling associations
- To develop a networking infrastructure which will support all disadvantaged communities.
- To work in conjunction with the Rotherham voluntary and statutory sector bodies in order to raise the profile of the community.
- To develop cultural awareness in order to create racial harmony.
- To help empower members of the community.
- To develop in conjunction with the statutory sector bodies.
- To facilitate the development of family values and instil the ethos of cultural ideology within the community.
- To work within the institutionalised level to create a parity in terms of accessing the mainstream provisions.